The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
A brand new blog = A brand new start.

There’s many things that I wanna talk about, plenty of stuffs that had happened in my life. But I’ll go on slow, slowly write this blog. Basically, I used to have another blog address. It was yashnet.blogspot.com however, for the very fact that I do not wish to let her know wat’s going on in my life, I’ve decided to use my very own unique nick. Yugnoz!

As usual, I woke up late again. 9am! Came to office by 9.30am and I was like phew! However, this stupid bitch call Cynthia Chee, told me this. “Eh, U always so late hor. 9am start work leh XIAO DI.” Wah kao!!! I immediately told her, do not call me xiao di! Nb sia! Paul ask us to come between 9.15-9.30am mah.. I merely came in at 9.30 that’s all. But of coz, I actually came in late of 3 previous occasion.

Seriously, I think I have a problem. I cant wake up when the alarm rings. Neither can my grannie wake me up. I wonder wat’s the problem. Perhaps I shld see a shrink about it.

posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, April 06, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats