The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
2005-12-25 Boot party before Ferry Corsten @ Zouk
It was supposed to be a great night with great music. I started off the day with a trip to the theaters with my lovely cousins and sis. Family Love, starring Jessica Sarah Parker (SATC).

Damn I hate paying for movies.. when quality of show aint there, it simply just make me feel wasted.

Dinner @ Sakae Sushi was once again like a buffet. We are just some crazy bitches eating our stomach out with crazy orders of sushi.. Arghh.. cant we just have buffet instead.. it's so expensive...

Afterwhich, I met up with Ian & gang for the open boot party @ sunscreen road or whatever road u call it that's at robertson quay.

Tons of alcohol baby, so much that the ratio of ppl there to the bottle of drinks were like 3:2

I got so fucking wasted.. In fact I got to blame it on the volka. The damn shit effect didnt get to my brain till I was at Zouk for Ferry Corsten. But hell man.. the heat was so tremendous that my whole fucking face was red hot. Sue had to get me a huge cube of ICE to cool my chilli red face. The pics will tell ya how fucked up I got!!!

Just check out the pics..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, December 28, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats