The Show Must Go On!
Sunday, April 16, 2006
TIESTO @ MoS 14-04-06
He was fucked up.

Totally lousy and he wasn't even enjoying himself when he spun.

MOS IS EQUALLY as fucked up.

way too squeezy.. many ppl were seen fighting. Bottles, glass, jugs were flying in the air at a point of time.

Ppl in the 2nd floor were dropping ashes to the 1st floor, effectively making my head a fucking asstray.

damn.. I'm so dissapointed with MOS.


When I reached the place, I expected a queue. YES I didnt mind a queue. BUT what irritated me the most was when the piority queue was LONG and yet the stupid "door sale queue" was with like 3 person.

THAT IS LAME. ok, took me just 10 min to enter, BUT STILL, I'm not happy.


Poor security in the venue. Ppl were seen balancing on the handle bars at the mini stage beside the DJ console, High up in the air, accidents may be fatal with the main chinese guy in white looking high on drugs.


Many a times I almost got into a fight. people were pushing me OFF THE STAIRS.

Either that, they were pushing my friends.

DARN..


Ok, so we all know MoS is CRAPPY. What could Tiesto have done?

He wasnt even 1% of what he did in KL, dun even talk about trance energy 2000.

He played traffic for A MIN???

Love Comes again

Tracks from ISOS 5-

Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms

BUT I loved it a lot when he played Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party

I was trying very hard to ID the track till I heard.. "dancing in the moonlight"




:D



he was there at about 1am??

till 4?

damn dissapointing man..

and AH BENGS WERE SEEN IN THE CLUB GOING YO AH YO!

my god!!!

Oh ya, someone said out loud to the group that TIESTO has arrived and is spinning, which in fact the DJ that was spinning at that point of time was Damien Saint.

He told me that he could RECOGNISE Tiesto.

LOL

I had to reassure him that I could recognise both DJs' faces


$38 just to see him was a ripped off.

TO SUMMARIZE.




THE WHOLE NIGHT WAS SHITTY






Quotes from Techie


Yo ah yo indeed. Told you Tiesto is an ah beng household name. Found that out at Music Underground during a friend's shitty birthday party. The DJ played Traffic, Adagio, Love Comes Again and Flight 643. And the beng crowd just chant Yo ah yo to them. :lol:



Quotes from Roger


many ppl were seen fighting. Bottles, glass, jugs were flying in the air at a point of time.

Ppl in the 2nd floor were dropping ashes to the 1st floor, effectively making my head a fucking asstray.


These is so ridiculous in a club. Girls won't feel comfortable going. A friend of mine did say the MoS crowd is not as sophisticated as Zouk. IMO, it is okay if they shout "Yo ah yo", but fighting like gangsters?.



Oh ya, someone said out loud to the group that TIESTO has arrived and is spinning, which in fact the DJ that was spinning at that point of time was Damien Saint.

He told me that he could RECOGNISE Tiesto.
This reminds me of a funny thread in TranceAddict Toronto section. To quote:

----------------------------
some rando : "holy F**k dude, Paul Van Dyk is SO awesome, I fucking love him, he's by far the best DJ I've ever seen"

me: "yeah that's Mark Scaiffe, PVD doesn't come on for another 4 hours"

random: "as if, I'm not sticking around that long, I'm outta here"
-----------------------------







Quote from cdjben
Eh.. this I totally agree, me and my fiance were shocked!!! We saw pple praying the RESDIENT DJ like GOD... and 1 Sh*t head keep shouting TIESTO in my ears!! Asking me if I'm as high as he is... &*&^#*&$^&#%

For a moment, I thought I was drunk.. then I give up.. I double check with TR guru "Felix".. and he assured me that Tiesto has not gone for a plastic surgery.. OMG.. lol...

Oh yea.. 1 more thing my fiance wanted me to put here is that, the sound system was "CRYSTAL CLEAR Question Exclamation Exclamation Question Exclamation "... almost can hear every single element and note.. d*mn it.. who installed the sound systems... I think they should consult THX instead... lol.....

As for the night... to sum it up..
I DID NOT FIND THE SUNRISE.....
but I still love tht guy... Laughing Laughing Laughing
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Sunday, April 16, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats