The Show Must Go On!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
User found.
oh.. Clarissa. oh oh.. eh, we've ended our time together. If u wanna keep in touch with me, I'm more than willing. Dun have to hide your identity or anything. Haha, to consider that I've to go thru all the stuff just to sniff out your IP and trace everything to your address.

But anyway, if u wanna comment on my blog, go ahead. Please do so, but of coz, sensible comments and not any hatepost or anything haha..

I'm gonna off the "registered users only" comment

:D
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Tuesday, June 06, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats