The Show Must Go On!
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Yash got drunk!
Last night saw one of the best event of the year.
Samsung's Ultra.

They honoured the finest few people in Singapore, FreshIMP, Beatrice and Aldrin.
I was in Aldrin's guest list and have gotten 3 invites, so Ben Tan, Ben Soh, Adrian, Delan, Vick & I went down to Raffles City. Man oh man, there were free flow of soft drinks, red/white wine, beer, some blue coloured shooters and tons of finger foods.

Aldrin was also the man behind the decks.
Can you imagine, right in the middle of Raffles City, we've got our very own electronic dance music.

The place just lack of a dance floor haha.

The event was supposed to be from 7.30pm to 10pm, however, we stayed till 11.20pm and the free flow was still going strong.

Here are some pics from the event.


Honouring Beatrice
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FreshIMP, Aldrin & Beatrice
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Linus (Janis's Bro)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Afterwhich, there was a fashion show on stage.
We took a couple of pics together with the models after the catwalk.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Now here's the biggest highlight of the night. Corrinne May live right in front of me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And here is JAMIE TAN YAN HUI! OMG! It's been like 4 years since we last met! I miss her so muchie... (Did I mention that the place was so warm.. I was perspiring like mad..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I managed to have a chat with Corrinne (ok, actually her first name's May) Took a photo right there. That's like the best thing of the night!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here's Mia & Me! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Delan, Mia & Vick

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ahhh.. Act Cool!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Eileen & Mia

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The last batch of guys left at the atrium.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




So there we were, all the way till 11.20pm and afterwhich, we headed down to Dragonfly, the newly opened CANTOPOP discotheque @ St James Power Station, for Terrence Chow's birthday party.

His party was filled with celebrities but seriously, I was so high on alcohol that night.

Here's some pics..


Delan, Adrian & Me Right outside the restroom in Dragonfly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Club Manager (seems pretty serious huh)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Me & Adrian in the restroom

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Can someone tell me who is he? I could only recall that he's really darn cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I've no idea what was I talking to Pierre about.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The night just got better. Terrence brought a few of us to a very private room on the 3rd level of Dragonfly. In it was a KTV room and I recalled that the room was all females in it. It was pretty tiny as well so the couple of us went back to the 2nd floor and continued drinking.

Some bastard got me a big glass of chivas neat. It has nothing else, no mixer, no ice in it. Damn.. It was disgusting..

Story that I heard was.. I pushed the drink to Adrian and he cursed at me as well.

Moments later, I recalled leaving the place and we went down to Zouk.


I have no memory of anything that happened after this point. I have no idea what really happened, but after checking with my mates, I roughly have a picture of what's going on.

Apparently, we went down to Velvet Underground at 2.30am and I gave Andy a call to get the few of us in. He did so and we got in free. (Well, I believe I forgot to swipe my members card)

Afterwhich, we went to Zouk Members and I was told that I was very compose and I even lead the way for them. However, I was found sleeping at the stoney area outside members bar.

According to Vick, he couldnt find us and he left home.

According to Adrian, just like me, have no fucking idea how the hell did we reach home.

According to PoPo, I got home at 7.30am.

I checked my phone.. and yes.. I really did call Andy, which means, I was indeed at Zouk.
My phone has a call out to Ben @ 5am, which may mean that I woke up, couldnt find anyone, found my way out, and got into a cab, then I got home.

I think that's the answer..
Hmm.. it's so confusing..

What happened during the time from 2.30am to 7.30am was a total blur.

I woke up at 10am feeling like I slept since 12am. And surprisingly, Vick was awake at that time. haha..

Can anyone tell me exactly what the hell happened ????
And how did I get home?
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Sunday, October 08, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats