The Show Must Go On!
Friday, November 11, 2005
Ikea..
Woke up really late today..

Hate to say this... but my gf had to come all the way to my place to drag me up...
we ended up cuddling in bed instead..

Damn bloodly Kaspersky. Caused numerous BSOD to my PC. Had to install the latest AV to get it working..
*Cross fingers* hope that it wont crash now.


Clarissa *ahem* as a matter of fact, I've yet to introduce her, I'll do so one of these days, but for now, she's my gf.

:D Cheers!!!


Damn.. I totally forgotten about tonight's event. Indochine @ clubstreet's Anniversary, free flow from 7-9pm. I was supposed to be there. ARGHHH.. Didnt know it's the 10th today.


Clarissa was feeling extremely hungry and we took a cab down to Ikea. (Can anyone tell me the correct pronounciation of Ikea? isit *E*Keer* or isit *I*Keer*???or is it E*Keeya or I*Keeya?????)

She ate a plate of spagetti & Nasi Brani for me :D
6 pieces of chicken wings, 2 for each of us and 2 for her mama.
to start the meal off, we've got a creamy mushroom soup.

After our hearty meal, we went straight to the sofa bed section where I began hunting for my fav bed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Arghh.. the nicer colour of the covers had to be dry-cleaned. Cant just throw them into the washing machine.. damn it..
had to settle for the uglier ghey(grey) colour instead.

Nonetheless, I settled for it and went on shopping.

I bought Clarissa a small teddy bear.. she was crying like a baby when I said no. Hahahaha...

Afterwhich, I went over to get the cocktail mixer and also bought 6 cocktail glasses, well, I prefer to call them martini glasses.

I bought them with the usual gang in mind. Thinking that how nice it is for them to chill out over @ my place, with martinis and more martinis.

I've even thought of holding a Room Warming Party. U know.. the house warming thingy, execpt that now, it's only my room's that's renovated.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Friday, November 11, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats