The Show Must Go On!
Monday, October 24, 2005
Damn this shit
Many things have happened during this week...

EVEN THOU IT'S MY FUCKING BDAY...

I seldom get this worked up.. but I seriously dun feel like talking to anyone... only my family members and closest few friends..

Alright.. it's not that I dun wanna talk to anyone, but just that I dun wish to have a chatty conversation with anyone.

RUCK RUCK RUCK FICK FICK FICK enough said.

PERIOD.
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Monday, October 24, 2005  
1 Comments:
  • At 03 November, 2005 18:14, Blogger Bella-Baby said…

    firstly, my name is CHRiSTABEL ok!!!
    and called ya today n just to ask to wat abt maz? he keeps saying next week...but hmm i noe lah todya hari raya... dun disturb on PH but why did he lie to Augustine that he paid us?! anw... mmmm augus said his compny will pay maz next week the other 1/2 payment lor.

    pls read my post on "image" sigh hahaha wah lau.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats