The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
ZoukOut 2005
ZoukOut 2005 is coming soon!!! 10th Dec 2005!!!

I'm so looking forward to it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lineup:
Armin Van Buuren
Carl Cox
Nick Warren
Martin Solveig
Louis Vega (MAW)
Jazzy Jeff
Chus & Ceballos
Peter Kruder
Stephane Pompougnac (Hotel Costes)

Local live bands: Electrico and Slowjaxx Does Dallas

AVB!!! OMG! He's here.. Yes, finally, I get to see him.

The best part of ZoukOut is that I get to see my other half, my lovely 11, my soulmate. She's going back to toronto for good at the end of the year and Singapore would be a good last stop for her asia tour.

I'll be bringing her around Singapore & KL. We'll have so much fun fun fun together. Cool beans!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pic taken during Gabriel & Dresden at Zouk on 10th Sept 2005
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats