The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Ipod Spoof
After so long, especially my stupid bluetooth mp3player died on me, I've been dying for music on the go.

Livesets are really a hassle to be included in the mp3 player. It's just that it's so long......

Well, today, I got myself a 2nd hand 4th Gen 20gb Ipod for $240.
Condition's excellent.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After gettign the Ipod, I became absolutely sharp towards anythign that says Ipod.. LOL

Like for instance, this Ipod spoof, Iflea

Had a great laugh :D
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats