The Show Must Go On!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Princess Poofie's blog
I've just read poofie's blog.. she was celebrating her bro's 24th bday.

Come to think about it, I didnt have a gift from my sis last year.. and 2 years before that as well.

I'm not trying to say she owes me, but it's just that I would hope for just this little thing my closest people do.


I love my sis and I'm prepared to take on the world if anyone goes against her. But sometimes I feel that she loves me 50% only.

Her guy friends gets all the goodies in the world regardless if it's bday or it's just any normal day, but all I get is.. err..

let me try to recall what I've received from her.


-Keyboard & a mouse which I seriously hated. (come on, u're getting PC stuff which I've got like a whole warehouse of it at home)

-about 8-9 years back, I've got a SHAQ biography book. But in the first place, I dun read books at ALL.

-couple about the same 8-9 years ago, My bday present was... a swatch watch which somehow couldnt fit me and my mom & sis changed it for 2 different watch and they kept one each, leaving me with err... none.

-3 years back, I've got a SE T630 which was one of the best gift ever. The gift that made me smiled :D

I think that bdays should be celebrated with families and every year, my bday party has my sis in it.

But I've only attended her bday party once. :( that was at a chalet/bungalow and all my other family members were there.

Each year, I tried to celebrate my sis's bday, but every year, she neglects me.



The very thing I'm sad about is that she's never ever called me "didi" or "brother" but she calls me by my name. However, she gets agitated if I were to call her name instead.

I've been trying hard to impress my sis, but never once did she appreciate my efforts.

Unless it's about the PC hardwares or IT shit, then she'll have to salute me to that.
In fact, she used to be scolding me all the time, fearing that I'll screw up her PC in the past, till I had my very OWN PC.

Haha, from then onwards, she'll always beg me for help.
Well, in fact, that's the only time she really treats me nice.


No matter what, I still love my sis.

I love mongmong as well, she's like this very nice sister to me, a friend whom I've NEVER expect anything from her.

This kinda love is called agape aka unconditional love.

but one thing is also because she shows me respect even thou I'm constantly making a fool out of myself, big boaster, arrogant bastard at many times, but she's always there for me.

I love her.

I love my sis, mom & granny too.

I miss my Gong Gong badly...
*sob*sob*
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Tuesday, April 25, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats