The Show Must Go On!
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Blogging..
So among the few closest cousins that we have, the famous 5, mongmong, poofie, yy, krachael and yours truly, Yash, of which, I guess I was the first to jump onto the blogging era, follow by mongmong, poofie and now to our latest addition, krachael.

It's amazing that blogging had grown to such a popularity to such extent, even my sis has a blog.

Well, I kinda like that. Just that all I know is I cant do no shit in writing :D


So, anyway, I'm off to do sports again. 5 days of sports in 6 days. :D
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Thursday, May 25, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats