The Show Must Go On!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Great Day!
I woke up early this morning just to find there's no NBA showing live on ESPN.
Shucks.. I was so so looking forward the semi finals.

Well, Uncle Meng was driving into JB today, so the couple of us, Yang, Auntie Susan, Popo & me joined in the trip.

Spent quite a bit on geoceries.

I bought a Sushi set, which consist of the vinegar (for making the rice), wasabi, soy sauce, seaweed & the bamboo sticks (for rolling sushi), all for RM33 @ Giant.

I bought extra wasabi as well, in fact, 10 tubes of wasabi to be exact, RM5.19 each, but the cashier merely scanned in 1. So, I pretty much had a 90% discount on it, or it's a buy 1 get 9 free deal. So Shiok.

Milk was the same. I like the Dutch Lady Low Fat milk there, RM4.19 for 1L, buy a pack of 2 and get some yogurt free. The cashier scanned for 1 of the 1L and ignored the rest, so I bought like 5 twin packs and I got a 50% discount. Another Shiokness.

Sunkist Orange was on sale, RM2.99 for 1L, bought about 7L of them for my family.


The food there was fabulous as well, had Stingray, Fried Sotong, Dou Miao, Sambal Kangkong, Steamed Chut Chut, Butter Crayfish. The crayfish there is damn good man. Uncle Meng knows the server there, hence, we got the BIGGEST & Freshest crayfish.

Yummy.


We came back home at about 6.45pm, oh my, it was raining cats and dogs over at JB.

Left for volleyball at Xinmin Secondary at about 7.30pm, had the most tiring game of my volleyball life.
But it was really really good. I played well today as per yesterday and saturday. This day was good, in fact the past 3 days saw my level of standard improving to another notch.

I'm so glad that I'm getting better.

As I made my way back home, my feet sore like mad, I had to walk in tiny small little steps so as not to stress my feet. But seriously, it's all worth it.


Oh ya, another update. My techy-phobia-sis has a blog now. That's so good, I shall use this as a chance to get to know her a little more in depth.

I love my sis. *MUAKS*
Hehe, it's kinda weird, I've never really kissed my sis before.

:D
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats