The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
dejavu
Perhaps some of you may ask, why am I feeling so moody these days.

Well, it's because my ex and I exchanged sms.


Fucks up my whole life and everyday I'm feeling terrible.
I was hurt damn bad.

Just when I managed to get over it, just when I decided not to reply to her text msg.


MY SECONDARY SCHOOL TIME EX-GF msg me.

"Quote Oinkster" No matter WHAT THEY SAY, it will def be an impact to you. Be it good or bad, be it something you expect or not, it will affect you! "Unquote"


SO there she was, as usual, every single word she said hurt me deeply.



Fucking hell ARGHHHHHH...




Where is my Oinkster!!!! :(

I wanna stop my post here. Halfway thru. It's painful to even write about it.
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, May 31, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats