The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Video Clip of Singapore School Girl attacked and stripped by teens at HDB Staircase landing
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nothing to download



If you were wondering why "Singapore" is once again in the top 5 searches at technorati, my guess is that it is due to news of this video clip.

For those without access to Local (Singapore) media reports, a hand phone video clip depicting an extreme case of bullying of a Singapore school girl by what appears to be a gang of teenage girls is currently circulating throughout Singapore via MMS and through links posted in major forums. My sources have revealed that the clip has already made its way out of Singapore to Malaysia, Australia and the US, following in the footsteps of the Tammy clips and the clip of the unreasonable HongKong Bus Uncle.

I have personally watched the clip and I cannot believe my eyes. The girls involved in the attack were kicking the school girl's head like a football for more than 4 minutes and also took sick pleasure in stripping her. All this took place at a HDB Staircase landing and I am shocked that no one actually stepped in to help the girl or called the police.

I was further aggravated by something that I have read in TNP - "Police spokesman Cheryl Foo said: 'The police will look into the matter when a report is lodged.'"

You mean to tell me that after a clip of this nature has spreaded like wildfire (Proof that such an incident happened) that the Police would still need to wait for someone to lodge a report before looking into the matter???

I can't believe this - I seriously can't bring myself to believe this.

My dear readers, if you are a friend of the school girl or if you know someone who knows her, can you please advise her to make a police report immediately?

Thank you.


Taken from xia lan xue dot blogspot dot come
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, June 21, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats