The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Virgin Post
Let's just start off this blog with my recent beings...

I've finally gotten a job as a bouncer with Liquid Room. I work like 2-3 times a week there.. and it's rather cool though...

I've recently done an event as a bouncer at KM8, Summerlove, Space Ibiza. Wonderful event with lots of chicks..

Most Importantly, is that, during my first day at work at Liquid room, I saw this babe giving heads to this chinese guys.. heat of the moment man.. After spotting them, the guy stood up and zipped up his pants.. Hell was I laughing my ass off man...

At km8, I caught this Ang Mo humping this drunkard chinese cutie... Such a pity, the guy still have the cheek to tell me he's HAVING SEX!!!! right at the grass patch by the entrance.. Tat's rather stupid.. but I could see that the lady was so drunk, I doubt she realise wat had entered inside her tat very night...

Well, the last news is that I'm being employed as a bodyguard, to guard kids who's having tution.. hmm.. weird thing to do, but still it's ok.. getting paid at $100 a day, but I still think it's rather little, even thou tat's the pay I asked for, but I'm getting $150 for security jobs at km8, I think I deserve more for the same amount of risk I'm getting to protect the kids...

I really hope they could match the $150..

My friend's being very nice in getting me this part time job though, I could understand him being unable to pay me tat high as he feels I need to know some martial arts or arkido(is tat how u spell it??) and of coz first aid.. hmm.. but no matter what, I still feel I shld get the pay of $150.

Well, 7.30am in the morning.. isnt it time for me to be sleeping... Arghh.. I'm thinking about her again.. perhaps I shld sms her :D

June 22, 2005

posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, June 22, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats