The Show Must Go On!
Saturday, December 10, 2005
What has happened???
I know I havent been blogging for a long time..

Coz the main reason was that I found out my (ex) girlfriend ransacked my pc and found my blog address, which I CERTAINLY hated.

It would have been better if she'd asked for it instead.
But NO! She tried to act smart. Well, that's too smart.


My cousin was telling me that she reads my blog even though I may claim that no one actually does.. (coz the stupid counter's always that insignificant) but the only downside to my blog's that I dun update that often.

So here I am, blogging once again.



The last entry I had posted marks the begining of a new relationship, well, exactly a week ago, it marked the end of it.
There's plenty of things that I felt really weird in the whole thing.

Well, I simply cant be mindfucked all the time. I could accept a few weird moments, but seriously, I get the really classic illogical shits everyday.

It simply screws up my entire life.
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Saturday, December 10, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats