The Show Must Go On!
Monday, February 06, 2006
I cried...
I cried...

I did...

The kind of tears that flows down my cheeks...

I was reading slippy's blog.. kept wondering why would someone be so emotionally down for such a long period of time.

The poems touched my heart deeply, causing a stir in my emotions and it's like a heavy rock lying on my heart. I feel breathless as my tears gently weep out from the corner of my eyes.

To my dearest friend, live your life to the fullest. It hurts to see you sad.

Tears.........
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Monday, February 06, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats