The Show Must Go On!
Saturday, June 25, 2005
BodyGuard

Alright.. I started working today as a bodyguard. Kids were my targeted clients. Hmm.. well, they are the impt ppl's sons & daughters.. So.. wth..

Started work at 9am, basically, I didnt have to do anything.. Just have to sit and laze around, of coz, making sure my clients are safe.

Well, the whole job wasn't tiring until when I was about to leave the place.. then I felt the sharp pain at my neck & shoulder.. It hurts terribly.. How I wish someone could give me a lil massage on my shoulders...

Well, now I'm back home, I got to rush back down to Grand Captune Hotel to leave my bag down and walk over to Liquid Room.. Working tonight!! Hmm.. I wonder when will the babes fall on my knees.. haha.. ok tat's just a joke :D

Now, right after LR, I'm heading down to Grand Captune to bunk over at Alvin's room. Hmm.. I'm so thankful for his offer, in that case, I could get more sleeping time. and I dun have to spend time travelling instead..

Alright my feet stinks now, I'm gonna go for a bath, Ciao!

June 25, 2005

posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Saturday, June 25, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats