The Show Must Go On!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Archos AV500
It's been a while since I last posted and there's plenty of stuff to talk about..

So.. I guess I shall blog about random stuff that has been going on in my life...


Recently, I bought this Archos AV 500 100gb from US, which is a Digital Video Recoder cum Portable Video Player..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's kinda cool, considering how much "Friends" or LOST episodes I could fit in there... or how much Trance MTV, Vids that could be nicely placed in that small machine.

Ppl who knows me quite a bit would know that I've been eyeing on this for quite some time..
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Thursday, February 23, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats