The Show Must Go On!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Working Tonight..
Half an hour later, I'll be on my way to work.. Tonight's Ladies night, but doesn't seem to me that ladies night has got lots of ladies.. The crowd during wednesday is not too packed, saturday's horrible. With tons of females flooding the area, it made me seem like i'm the only man around. With all the hot ladies walking by me, each wearing lesser and lesser, it's a beauty sight.

Well, talk more bout the job later...

2 days ago, Alvin broke me the news, that Wei Cai got sacked from the company. Well, I've got lots to talk about him, but I aint gonna do that.. I'm was pissed with him maligning me, setting up traps to jeopardise my job. That's simply inhuman. Well, he's got what he deserve, I'll put him aside for the time being...

I love my MOM. Once again, I repeat that. I love my mom. And for that, I'm gonna give her a call and tell her that.

Laterzzz....
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Wednesday, June 29, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats