The Show Must Go On!
Saturday, July 16, 2005
I never knew anyone were actually reading my blog.
Well, at 3am just now, while I was rebooting my stupid lame ass piece of P900 junk, I received a call from Vivien...

As happy as the piggy pic
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vien drew this herself.

I answered the phone...

Vivien: WHY DID U blah blah blah blah???

ME: Huh?????

Vivien: How come u blah blah blah blah blah???

ME: (Still shocked & wondering if she called the wrong person) What were u saying??

Vivien: Jessica told me bout ur blog and u wrote stuff bout her....


Hmm.. I never knew anyone would actually ever read about my blog... Perhaps I shld get a counter...

(Alright, I spent the last 45min searching for counters and using them...)
Now I've got counters :D

Alright, now, I'll head back to Jessica and her ring.
apparently, she broke off with her fiance. So.. She's no longer wearing the "Engagement Ring" hence I couldn't see a single shiny bit of her diamonds.

Well, first thing that came across my mind was... What's with the young adults nowadays.. or is it her???

To "be" with someone for a short period of time and then get engaged? That kinda makes a female cheap or super desperate (Guys who propose at such an early stage is either stupid or forced by pregnancy, unless the girl is a supermodel or Heidi Klum, then of coz that makes sense), Like as if it's been left of the shelves for a long time and when someone initiates a purchase, it'll hop straight to the cashier for payment.

Hmm, come to think about it, the ever hated sentence, "I told you so" flashes across my mind at least 15 times...

In simple comparison, girls who gets married in the early twenties, I'm talking bout in modern age society, especially in this cosmopolitan city, will end up either living like a tai-tai or have a miserable life.

If the female has a husband who has the 5Cs, namely, Cash, Condo, CreditCard, Car, Career, she will "tend" to live a better life aka tai-tai style.

If one has a husband who's a mechanic, handphone shop repair ah beng, hawker stall waiter, hygiene control manager aka toilet cleaner, the lady suffers...

I do not believe Love is bread. I believe in Romance with the necessary needed for my wife. I believe that love lies a great part in a family. But I do not believe that with love, you can negotiate your way thru your PUB bills, housing loan, insurance and lastly, STOMACH.

I've once said it clear, that I must be successful in life and to provide my wife a tai-tai lifestyle.
Here is my graffiti on my own room's wall.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Back to the Jessy thingy, would anyone get angry over some facts that I say it out? I merely mentioned the ring's not any bit shiny and that I would def give my wife a better one... And she's pissed off? pissed off with the fact that she's got a small tiny ring that's pathetic without diamonds? (alright, i've heard from vivien that her ring's not the engagement ring and they've already split up) but still, I'm gonna continue to say ramble, coz I dislike her act of childishness. Her immaturity is a disgrace to the human society, well, not that I'm any better, she's full of HERSELF! & NO ONE ELSE!

I PROUDLY SAY IN MY BLOG THAT SHE DESERVES IT! (ok..so much of rubbing it into her self-deflict misery)

I must declare that I do not HATE her, I merely dislike her way of treating Vivien, demanding a poor humble student to transfer a huge amount of cash to her (might be for abortion, otherwise how do u explain the sudden engagement)(ok tat's my perception again), ended up she's transferred to the wrong person and have to borrow $ from me just to LEND it to her coz she DEMANDS it!

Damn it.. I still dun understand why would anyone wanna take advantage of a friendship.

Vivien told me jess wrote an entry in the comments area.. but seriously, I dun see any...
what the hell, I was looking forward to reading wat crap's written in there.. for my VIRGIN comment... hmm.. Actually, MAYBE it's not in this blog.. IT'S in my friendster BLOG!!! hahaha.. okok.. I'll go n see now...

Firstly, My engagement ring was not on my right hand. The ring that u saw was given to me by my mother. The one that I had is with diamonds.

Secondly, my fiance and I called off our engagement already. So you didn't get to see the ring.

Whether or not am I the saddest or the happiest woman engaged, seems to have nothing to do with ur thoughts.

Haha!!! Got it.. It's from my friendster blog. chey.. super lame leh.. and to think that I've been searching High Low for it.. Blah BLah BLah

hmm.. Now I'd like to comment on that..

The ring that u saw was given to me by my mother.
Ok lor.. I didnt know mah..

The one that I had is with diamonds
I believe it's still a small-hard-to-see-tiny-diamonds. Come on leh.. so many diamonds in a ring = small tiny one.. well, for 2 piece of dough to get 2 rings hmm.. tat shld be it..

Secondly, my fiance and I called off our engagement already.
As I've already mentioned, "I told you so"

Whether or not am I the saddest or the happiest woman engaged, seems to have nothing to do with ur thoughts.
How lame can that get? I write my own blog, with my own thoughts, with my own views and yet u're gonna tell me how to write my blog?
If u REALLY meant to say it's got nothing to do with my thoughts, ya. .u're right.. I see no connections, but.. it's as good as saying Jessica's has nothing to do with a PIG, or does she.. hmm.. I wonder...

Alright.. I kinda like the new new topic..
"Does Jessica really have nothing to do with a PIG?"
I really would like to say the 101 similarities, but then.. to think about it.. that's personal attack. That's simply rude. So.. Fine, I shall not mention it in my blog...



Please refer to my blog @ http://yugnoz.blogspot.com

P.S. Blog entry inspired by Jessica Quek
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Saturday, July 16, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats