The Show Must Go On!
Thursday, July 14, 2005
My little sis's going away.. Aww, I'm gonna miss her..
I woke up kinda late @ 6pm, couple of surfing online and Mandy & I arranged to meet up for dinner..

Actually, I sms-ed, Alex, Haze, Qi Yong & Mandy, yet only 1 responded. Hmm, I wonder what's happening...

We ended up at Bugis Mos Burger...


What's even better's that Vivien keep popping in & out of my mind... Mainly's becoz it's PARCO bugis junction... and that lame ass keeps going to that place to shop...

Then........ Out of the blue, she called.. couple of YAYAYAKs later, she's indeed over @ Bugis, so a simple meetup was arranged...

She was with Jessica. My god.. the first thing I did was to look at that ring on her middle finger.. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I wonder if her engagement ring's a plain looking(no design) one, or a one with diamonds..

But hell man.. seriously, I saw no diamonds on it.. maybe it was becoz it's about 3 ft away, but seriously, when I propose, I'll make sure the diamond's gonna be shiny + classy!

Who the hell wears an engagement ring which looks like one that Michelle gave me couple of years back, that looks exactly like
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
THIS

Wow.. It was so plain.. I'm not exaggerating.. I really took quite a while looking at the whole ring(from 3ft away). She felt like she's the happiest woman alive, yet I feel that she's the saddest engaged woman.

Some may say it's the "thought" that counts, well, I insist my lady has to have at least a decent looking ring.

**********************************************


Wanying's leaving on friday morning 0000hrs. I'm gonna miss her... To think about it.. She's going over to London to work together with his papa.. Life's gonna change without her around...


**********************************************


Well, at work today, I saw so many cute sweeties walking right past me.. The best is.. None of them looked at me.. (types this with disgrace) I love ppl, I love ppl walking up n down, left to right, passing by me.

But none beats meeting Jude, my primary sch classmate :D
Handsome guy who's always given me a good impression.

He walks up to me with a Aussie pack of 25Marlboro. Damn.. 25 sticks in a box.. I love unique stuffs...

I've seen a 40/50 pack before, but 25 was kinda cute...
Come to think about it.. Didnt malaysia have something like that too?

posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Thursday, July 14, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats