The Show Must Go On!
Friday, July 08, 2005
Yet another workout day.

I woke up at a miserable 3pm today, actually thought of going to Sunsetbay for some cool volleyball.. however, since it's 3pm, I decided to move on and go to CCK Stadium for my gymmy session. Damn.. I really shld have woken up earlier.. coz Zhenru was over at sentosa.. ARGHH!!! Damn it.. I tot we could meet up tmr instead... but damn!!! She's got orientation tmr, and she's got Volleyball Competition on saturday..

"Zhenru" may sound like I'm having a crush on her.. but then.. the truth is.. She's a great complete volleyball player...

I've yet to find another one better...

She's pretty, she's smart, she's perfect in every sense, yet's she's only 18 turning 19. How is that possible man.

Alright. I shall'nt talk bout her.


Well, I'm going down Sunsetbay tmr...
Hope to see some cuties around.. or at least some ppl who could play volleyball :D

******************

I've got 2 chalets to attend on saturday, both of the girls are 21 years old this year.. Oh damn.. I didnt know Ting Hui's 21 this year.. How could it be??

So's Samanthe..

The best part is.... both of them invited me to their chalet on the very same day. While I was re-confirming with Samanthe, every single detail of their chalet was exact! Well almost.

Both's 21, both's holding it on this sat, both's at Coasta Sands, but just one little difference, one's at Coasta Sands Pasir Ris and the other's over at ECP. How wonderful!

What shld I get for them? Hmm, I wonder...
Perhaps I shld go empty handed? Nah... how bout a bottle of Martini each? Seems cool huh...

I've just made myself a Baileys Milk, and I think I really needed one...
I'm finishing up the whole bottle.. so very soon.. in fact, I do not recall myself drinking that much thou... but anyway, this is the first time I finish a bottle of liqour all by myself, of coz, neglecting red wines or champange. By the time I finish writing the paragraph down, I've also emptied the whole cup of baileys.. Ahhhhh... Sweet sound of tenderness..

**************************
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Actually, upon talking bout this, I miss my cousins.. I love them oh so much. They are my life. In fact, every week, I think about them. Especially mongmong & princess.. But of coz, my sweet sister too. Even thou I may always claim that I hate her, I think about her all the time, whatever I do, I'll sort of think bout whether she'll like it, whether she'll need anything.. blah blah..

Arghh.. forget it.. I shall go to bed now...
posted by Lawrence Yash Lee @ Friday, July 08, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lawrence Yash Lee
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
TagBoard

Subscribe

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Show Must Go On!!


powered by Bloglet
Music Playground

Stats